Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cheerios & "working from home"...


Hai LOVES Cheerios. He's got to have the lowest cholesterol count of any 1 year old out there. He won't eat anything unless there are Cheerios on his high chair tray. I mean it. You could put a Hershey bar in front of him and he would eat around it for the Cheerios. However, as you can see from this photo, sometimes he misses his mouth by a bit, still.

I tried to work from home a couple of days this week. It's impossible. The only time it works is when Hai is napping. Even with the nanny here there is still too much distraction to get anything but the most mundane emails done. I'm sure glad they are upgrading our offices and we can move in next month, I need some peace and quiet!

But I didn't miss going to our annual sales conference at all. I thought I might feel a tinge of "I wish I was there", but not really. The only thing I miss is seeing my boss' speech in person. It's the first time I've missed his sales conference speech since I was his speechwriter... I guess it's really time for a change this year, huh?

Anyway, time to go to the store and get some more Cheerios. If I run out of those we might starve in a house full of food!

Love all,

Melissa

1 comment:

Bryce said...

Hi Melissa & Hai, Bryce is a Cheerios addict too! and the only way I can work at home is because he is at daycare.

Sorry but we are going to see my mom this weekend and then I am off to Vegas... then Barcelona... so a playdate will have to wait until late February. :(