Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hi, Hai...

"Hi Hai"... Hai has figured out that "Hi" and "Hai" both mean "hello" and his name. So for the past 3 days he's been running around saying "hi" and "Hai". I'm not sure he knows the difference yet, but when he looks in the mirror he definitely says "Hai" -- and knows it's his name -- and when I answer the phone he says "Hi".

He's also figured out some body parts - he knows his "toes", "ears", "eyes", "hands", and of course, his "tummy" (his favorite body part).

And according to his doctor, he's a healthy 15 month old!

Love all,

Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.